Monday 5 May 2014

The Graeae Sisters - Development

For the shoot of the Graeae Sisters, I would like to incorporate their identities using 3 models. They are known for sharing one eye and one tooth, so I would like to create an Image that shows this.

As I have previously researched, I like the idea of using a makeup design on one eye to show their identities. I would also like to use a tooth necklace to show how they share one tooth.

I have created a couple of designs to see what looks best for this shoot..

Makeup design 1
I created this design as I want to stick to a black makeup theme in order to keep it looking eerie. I tried a 'liney' design, but I feel that it does not resemble the Graeae Sisters as I wish.

Makeup design 2
This is my final design for the shoot. I decided to try out an 'Eye of Horus' esign in which I am happy with. I feel that it represents the Graeae Sisters well.


I have also done a final design showing the necklace that I would like the model to wear. This will go together very well with the eye makeup design.


Styling:

I will have all 3 models wearing the exact same cape, hand made by myself. It will include a very large hood, and be draped to the floor. In the photographs, I would like sisters to be in a line with two blacked out and one wearing the makeup.

Here is an image of one of the capes...


Hair:

Since the models will be wearing long capes with large hoods, the hair will be fully covered. I would like there to be some photographs where the ends of the models hair is poking out the hoods. This is to add a bit of difference between the photographs.


Photography:

I would like this image to be very dark and eerie as the Graeae Sisters are witches. They will be wearing black capes, have a black makeup design on one model (centered) with a black background. The other two sisters will be standing either side of the main sister and will be blacked out. The main sisterwill onlyhave her face on show.


No comments:

Post a Comment