Monday 5 May 2014

The Book

I decided to go with a plain back fabric cover hard-back book. I chose to use the size of B5 which is halfway between A4 and A5. This is due to A4 being very generic, where as A5 is far too small. Since I used white text inside the book, I had white text printed on the front too. I wanted to included text on the spine, but unfortunately it was too slim.

Due to the amount of black ink used, it was very hard to get the book printed perfectly without any streaks, which was a bit of a shame. If I had known this from the start, then I may have used a different colour.

Overall, I am very happy with the turn out of my book. I feel that the photographs look very professional and I am happy to have them in my portfolio.

Here is an image of my final piece of work produced..


No comments:

Post a Comment